Auto Gate Systems
Automatic (Electric) Gate Operator Systems:
Phoenix Fence Edmonton and Calgary offer a specialized, in-house, Automatic Gate Operator Sales and Service team, with extensive on hand inventory of Gate Operators, Parts and Accessories. Our factory trained and certified electronics technicians can process all supply only, installation and service requirements. From a basic radio controlled system to a fully monitored, remotely accessed, multi unit system, Phoenix has the experience and resources to design, install and service all custom powered gate projects.
Convenience and Security:
Automatic Gate Operators and Access Controls provide convenience and security to any property or facility. It is very important that a Gate System is designed with safety in mind, as the gate operator is only one component of the total gate operating system. Each component must work in unison to provide the end user with convenience, security and safety. Please contact our experienced staff to design and estimate a system for your needs.
Phoenix Fence offers a wide selection of Automatic Gate Operators and Access Controls. We supply and install quality gate operator systems for the following applications:
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial applications
- Slide Gate Systems for up to 60′ openings
- Heavy Duty Slide Gate Systems for up to 100′ openings.
- Swing Gate Systems for up to 40′ openings
- Vertical Pivot Gate Systems for up to 48′ openings
- Chain link Gates
- Architectural Ornamental Gates (Aluminum & Steel)
- Barrier Arm Systems (10′ to 24′)
Phoenix Fence Distributes, Installs and Services the following Automatic Gate and Access Control Products. We carry a significant on-hand inventory and can source specialty items upon request.
- Commercial Swing and Slide Gate Operators
- Residential Swing and Slide Gate Operators
- Barrier and Parking Gates, Card Readers, Digital Keypads
- Telephone Access and Intercom Systems
- Pushbutton Stations, Key Switches
- Vertical Pivot and Vertical Collapsing Automatic Gates
- PC Programmable Access Systems
- Mechanical and Magnetic Locks
- Radio Controls
- Sensing Edges, Photo Electric Controls
- Driveway Sensors & Probes
- Infrared Photo Electric Reversing Beam
- Loop Detectors, Pre-Formed Loops, and Accessories
Service and Preventative Maintenance Programs:
All products and installations are fully supported by our 24/7 On-Call Automatic Gate System Technician. After hours service is available by calling our Edmonton office phone number (587-409-9578) and following the message prompts. Phoenix Fence offers a scheduled Preventative Maintenance Program for all Automatic Gate Systems to reduce unscheduled downtime, expensive failures and overall operating costs. Please contact us for pricing and registration information.
Functional requirements and site layout should always be considered before selecting your style of gate and gate operator system. Contact your Phoenix Fence Industrial Sales for further information.